What to Bring to SunFest 2022
Find Out What’s Allowed and Not Allowed Inside the Gates
Boca Raton, FL – SunFest 2022 is just days away and fans are packing their bags in preparation! There are a few items that are allowed inside the gates and items that SunFest workers suggest fans leave at home.
“We are so excited to welcome fans back to the waterfront starting on April 28,” said Paul Jamieson, Executive Director of SunFest. “Whether planning to join us at the festival for one day or all four, we recommend fans pack light, bring sunscreen and drink plenty of water while they’re enjoying themselves at SunFest.”
Items allowed inside the gates:
- Small bags/ backpacks no larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
- Non-glass, empty, refillable water bottles, cups or containers
- Food for infants or those with medical conditions in non-glass containers
- Service animals for patrons with disabilities
- Single collapsible lawn chairs
- Umbrellas may be brought in, but fans may be asked to put them down in concert areas to allow guests access to stage viewing
- Non-professional cameras – no removeable lens
- Wheelchairs/medical scooters
Items to leave at home:
- Coolers, outside food or beverage including water, glass bottles or glass containers
- Frisbees, scooters, skateboards, bicycles or skates
- Professional still or video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Glow and laser products
- Sports balls and water guns
- Weapons, knives, firearms or explosive products are not permitted
SunFest is an enforced drone-free event. All bags and items are subject to inspection. SunFest reserves the right to deny entry or remove from the festival anyone in violation of these policies. Fans are also asked to be vigilant and take care in handling their cellphones. SunFest has a lost & found where fans can file a claim and browse lost items.
SunFest is a rain or shine event. No refunds are given due to inclement weather. More information on the ticket policy can be found on the SunFest website. Buyer beware. Fans are asked to purchase tickets from a trusted source such as online at www.sunfest.com or at the SunFest gates during event hours, listed below.
- Thursday, April 28: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday, April 29: 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30: Noon – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1: Noon to 9 p.m.
SunFest®, Florida’s largest waterfront music and art festival, is held annually in Downtown West Palm Beach along the scenic Intracoastal Waterway. Four days, three stages of music, and dozens of national and local artists help create a multicultural, multigenerational and multifaceted experience. SunFest of Palm Beach County, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in West Palm Beach, is a Palm Beach County Tourist Development Council Funded Project and is sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Arts and Culture, and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.
Fans are encouraged to download the app to stay up-to-date on everything that is happening at SunFest. Tickets are still available for SunFest 2022! To purchase tickets to this year’s waterfront music festival, go to www.sunfest.com/tickets. For more information about SunFest, please visit www.sunfest.com or call 1-800-SUNFEST.