CBD Oil: 4 Important Things You Need To Know
According to statistics, 10% of Americans between 18 – 44 years old use CBD regularly. While some of these people only use CBD oil when they are anxious, others are relying on this product to cure different health conditions. This proves that people around the world are no longer blinded about the misconception about CBD oil having the same effects as marijuana.
If you’re planning to jump into the bandwagon and incorporate CBD oil into your lifestyle, take note of these important things first:
- CBD Oil Is Easy To Use
Ideally, you should use CBD oil by placing a few drops of the product under your tongue and leave the solution there for a couple of minutes. However, if you look at this page, you will know that CBD oil naturally has a grassy and nutty taste. The natural flavor of CBD oil is usually one of the reasons why some people have second thoughts about using it.
If you share the same sentiment, don’t worry because there are a lot of ways on how you can conceal the taste of CBD oil. Depending on your lifestyle, you can choose to incorporate CBD oil to your lifestyle through the following:
- If you are looking for ways to eat healthier, use CBD oil as a vinaigrette in your salads. The natural flavor of CBD oil perfectly binds with the sweetness of fruits and vegetables.
- You can also use CBD oil as a marinade for your meats. If you’re planning to invite friends over the weekend, let your meats soak in CBD oil overnight and enjoy a flavorful meal the day after.
- CBD oil also works well with different kinds of drinks. Regardless if you often start your day with a cup of coffee or protein shake, you can always add a few drops of CBD oil to these drinks!
- CBD Oil Doesn’t Make You High
One of the biggest misconceptions about CBD oil is that this product creates the same effects as marijuana. Sure, CBD oil and marijuana come from cannabis plants, but these two actually undergo very different processes for their production. You can also try the CBD vape.
Marijuana alters your cognitive functions because it contains at least 80% of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. This compound is responsible for the psychoactive properties of marijuana. CBD oil, on the other hand, only has 0.30% of THC, making it safe for use.
- CBD Oil Offers Many Health Benefits
As mentioned, the use of CBD oil does not harm the body. On the contrary, this product is known to contain natural compounds that bind with the receptors in the body and offer many health benefits. The health benefits of CBD oil are some of the reasons why more and more people are now using this instead of over-the-counter medications.
You can expect the following health benefits when you start using CBD oil:
- CBD oil is known to treat acne as it can regulate the oil production in your body. By using CBD oil regularly, your body will only produce regular levels of oils to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- For people who are dealing with anxiety and other mental disorders, CBD oil can be a godsend. This product can bind with the receptors found in your brain to produce normal levels of serotonin. This neurotransmitter controls your mood and social behavior.
- Everyone can experience body pain, but leaving this problem untreated can eventually take a toll on your life. CBD oil can help treat chronic body pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties. CBD oil can relax aching joints and muscles so you can continue moving again.
- If you always see yourself twisting and turning every night because of insomnia, start using CBD oil. This product can help induce sleep as it treats two of the most common causes of insomnia – anxiety and body pain.
- CBD Oil Is Safe For Pets
Having pets can add more meaning and color to your life. When you have a dog or cat at home, you get to enjoy companionship 24/7 and easily relieve yourself from stress. If you want to maintain or improve your pet’s health, introduce CBD oil to their diet. This product is also safe for pets and offers several health benefits to them.
There are many CBD oil varieties available for pets today, and these products can help treat chronic pain, improve appetite, and treat nausea among pets. CBD oil can also prevent anxiety and improve your pet’s cardiovascular health.
Talk To Your Doctor First
Many studies have already been published to support the health benefits of CBD oil to humans, but it’s still best to talk to your doctor before using the product. Your doctor can provide recommendations on the best CBD oil to use and provide the correct dosage of the product. Their help will keep you safe from any side effects and ensure that you will end up with a product that suits your health needs.