Fitness and Nutrition Tips for Beginners
How do celebrities train to get a red carpet body? What do they eat on a daily basis to stay fit and have glowing skin all the time? Does it cost a fortune to work out and eat like them?
Of course, most celebrities have personal trainers, special nutrition programs, and may also be taking the best eaa supplement and all of this help them keep their bodies fit. But this doesn’t mean you can’t follow that celebrity fitness regime by yourself, especially when most celebrity trainers and celebrities themselves have already shared their secret fitness and nutrition tips. Want to get Beyonce’s body? Train like a star. You can always ask your fitness question and build your body like Cara Delevingne or Jennifer Aniston by following their recommendations.
We’ve gathered some of the best celebrity secrets and recommendations on how to stay fit. Enjoy!
Train Like a Star, Eat like a Star
Most celebrities have a ton of useful recommendations and beauty advice on how to stay fit and healthy all year round. They have personal nutritionists and trainers, who develop food and workout programs for them specifically. If you want to have a celebrity body too, try recommendations from the following list, especially if you are a beginner and don’t know where to start from.
- Whether you are training for a film or not, it is important to improve your diet first. Under a diet, we don’t mean a certain food plan you have to stick to. A healthy diet is giving your body the right fuel. Kimberly Snyder, a celebrity nutritionist, recommends adding glowing green smoothies, chia seeds, coconut water, nuts, and seeds to your diet to maximize the results of a regular physical activity.
- One of the famous celebrity trainers, Lacey Stone, believes it takes only eight weeks to transform a body. Lacey believes in the time-proven basic exercises. Why? They simply work. She recommends including different variations of push-ups and squats in your regular workout routine. If you want to take control of your fitness, you need to put in the work. For example, Jon Bernthal works out three times per day to get in shape for his roles. That’s some commitment!
- Jennifer Aniston is famous for her healthy lifestyle and glowing skin. One of her best diet secrets that helps her to look good all year round is having a healthy, rich breakfast – a slice of toast with eggs, a sliced avocado, and tomatoes. For lunch, Jennifer prefers having a salad with quinoa, cucumbers, and cheese. Her diet is about balanced, clean eating. And eating clean can definitely make a difference to your body. If you want to start a healthy diet, you may consider ordering healthy meals from a Meal Kit Delivery service.
- In one of her interviews, Priyanka Chopra has said that she loves food, but she hates the gym. She believes in feeling balanced and confident. So, when she feels like she starts gaining weight and feeling uncomfortable with it, she just cleans her diet out, leaving only the healthiest products in it. She cares about her skin more than about her diet. She has a strict discipline in her skincare regime.
- Want to get Beyonce’s body? Do more work done in less time during your workout routine. How? Don’t focus on one body part only. Do exercises that work on different body parts simultaneously.
Here’s how famous celebrities keep their bodies nice and fit. It’s not that hard. Just a little bit of discipline.