10 Life Lessons Robin Williams Taught Us
By: Megan Shea and Kristen Altus
After a 40-year-long acting career, Robin Williams died at the age of 63 on Monday. His passion for his work brought ineffable joy to everyone who watched his films. A tragic and shocking loss for all, Williams left us with some of the most memorable movie moments and taught us life lessons.
1. Put trust into everything you do.
2. You can make an impact on everything and everyone around you.
3. Carpe Diem.
4. Always look for a silver lining.
5. Be open to the insight others provide you.
6. Don’t lose sight of what matters most.
7. Embrace the inevitable.
8. Be proactive.
9. Your greatest obstacles have already been conquered.
10. Always be willing to approach things with a different perspective.