FAU’s College of Business hosts Executive Forum Lecture Series
BOCA RATON — Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business is hosting its 2011 Executive Forum Lecture Series Thursdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in room 101 in the Office Depot Grand Lecture Hall on the Boca Raton campus. The series began Jan. 20.
In its 20th year, the Executive Forum provides FAU students exposure to the wealth of knowledge and experience of entrepreneurs and executives from a wide variety of businesses and industries.
Each week, the speakers provide a brief overview of their individual businesses, as well as other professional experiences, followed by a discussion of key issues facing their industries, businesses or the business climate in general.
The Executive Forum also is designed to help students focus their career development interests by enabling them to peer inside a vast array of businesses and industries.
The schedule includes:
- John Maloney, Jr., president of Bluegreen Corporation – February 3
- Larry Feldman, chief executive officer of Subway Development Corporation of Washington, February 10
- Michael Gordon, co-founder of Pizza Fusion – February 17
- Jeff Sharfstein, chief executive officer of The Strive Group – February 24
- Mark Chudacoff, president of Midwest Truck and Auto Parts – March 3
- Herman Lebersfeld, chairman of Capitol Lighting – March 17
- Brad Mautner, president of MFRI, Inc. – March 24
- Roy G. Krause, chairman of Spherion Corporation – March 31
- Paul Vanderberg, president of Winroc Corporation – April 7
- Ralph De La Vega, president and chief executive officer of AT&T Mobility – April 15 at 1:45 p.m.
- Edgar Otto, chairman of National Healing Corporation – April 21
The Executive Forum Series is free and open to the public. RSVP online at www.fauadamscenter.org beginning the Monday prior to each lecture.