New Tastes of Delicious Tuscan Cuisine: BRIO Tuscan Grille Palm Beach County Locations Present Special “A Variety of Flavors” Lunch and Dinner Menu, Available Feb. 28–April 15
Menus Include Delectable Seafood Specialties
Tweet this: A Variety of Flavors arrives at @brioitalian where guests can indulge in new chef-inspired dishes, now through April 15 #mybrio
Palm Beach County, Fla. — (Mar. 13, 2017) — They say variety is the spice of life, and BRIO Tuscan Grille Palm Beach County locations are embracing this philosophy with an array of new dishes on the “A Variety of Flavors” lunch and dinner menus. Available Tuesday, Feb. 28–Saturday, April 15, the menus present two exciting new appetizers, three entrées (including two mouthwatering seafood dishes), a divine dessert, and delightful wine options.
BRIO Tuscan Grille locations in Palm Beach County are at The Shops at Boca Center in Boca Raton, CityPlace in West Palm Beach, and The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens.
The menus include:
- Calamari Fritto Misto: Peperoncini, aioli, Pomodoro; $10.75 at lunch, $11.75 at dinner
- Spicy Shrimp & Eggplant: Pan seared shrimp, Romano crusted eggplant, black pepper cream; $11.50 at lunch, $12.50 at dinner
- Peroni Beer-Battered Fish & Chips: North Atlantic cod, fries, Brussels sprout slaw; $17.95
- Lobster & Black Pepper Shrimp Ravioli: Spicy black pepper cream, spinach, grape tomatoes; $19.95
- Braised Beef Pappardelle: Rosemary pappardelle, crimini mushrooms, roasted carrots, red onions, tomato porcini sauce; $21.95
- Butterscotch Budino: Italian for “pudding,” Marcona almonds, caramel, vanilla whipped cream; $3.95
Serving as perfect complements to these special dishes are BRIO’s exquisite wine selections. Suggested wines are the light, fruity and elegant Sketchbook Pinot Noir (Mendocino, California); and the lush and silky Benziger Family Winery Chardonnay (Sonoma, California).
“With our ‘A Variety of Flavors’ lunch and dinner menus, our guests can enjoy unique flavors with a Tuscan twist, including mouthwatering seafood dishes, for a limited time,” said BRIO Tuscan Grille Chef & Culinary Director Alison Peters.
Guests can now make reservations online for all BRIO restaurants by visiting www.BrioItalian.com. For a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.
About BRIO at The Shops at Boca Center – Boca Raton
BRIO at The Shops at Boca Center is located at 5050 Town Center Circle, Suite 239, Boca Raton, FL 33486. BRIO offers lunch and dinner, as well as a special children’s menu; brunch is offered Saturday and Sunday until 3:30 p.m. The 8,800-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 260 guests and al fresco dining for 100 on its outdoor terrace, as well as a full-service bar that seats 40. BRIO also offers a private dining area that seats 16–48 guests. The restaurant is open Sunday 11:30 a.m.–9 p.m., Monday–Thursday 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday 11:30 a.m.–11 p.m. For more information, visit www.brioitalian.com. For reservations, call The Shops at Boca Center restaurant at (561) 392-3777.