Published On: Mon, Mar 28th, 2016

Stir Crazy at Boca Raton Town Center to Close Immediately

Click here for the updated story.

For the past 15 years, Boca Raton residents were able to enjoy Stir Crazy’s amazing array of items either before or after a long day of shopping.

However, effective today Stir Crazy is set to close the doors to its popular Town Center location.

Due to ongoing legal issues with the mall’s ownership, Simon Properties, we are announcing today that we have made the difficult business decision – after more than 15 years – to immediately suspend operations and announce the closure of the Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill Restaurant at the Boca Raton Town Center, in Boca Raton,” read the statement by the Company.

To our many guests, we invite you to join us until then and we thank you for your patronage at our Boca Raton Town Center location. We will keep everyone in the Boca Raton community informed on our future relocation plans,” continued the statement. “We appreciate, too, everyone on our staff for their hard work and dedication and we thank them for their many contributions.”

Founded in 1995, Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill is a full-service restaurant concept offering a diverse menu featuring Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese entrees made with fresh, quality ingredients and bold flavors in a fun and vibrant atmosphere. Each entrée is prepared from scratch with no added MSG and minimal oil.

Displaying 20 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Daria says:

I am so upset by this news. Simon Properties got greedy because they see the amount of business that Stir Crazy has and wants more money. Now they lose the tenant and we lose a great business. Guess Simon malls will lose my business now.

• I am shocked to hear this unfortunate news in regards to my favorite restaurant being shut down immediately by Simon investors and business personnel. This to me is an outrage and as we look further more into the situation… it’s obvious their intentions are to override stir-crazy imitable Prophets and force them to relocate. And I’m sure beyond the shadow of a doubt they’re going to put up some type of Steakhouse where it’s $30 a plate. Honestly as a Shopper myself in which I’ve been to the mall three to four times out of the year and I’ll have to tell you 4 – 5x out of that we would sit and dine at Stir Crazy. So we can just imagine all the other guests out there that would be doing the same it doesn’t give us much of a urinal to want to return when you take away something that drives people to want to shop at your particular location.

2. Barbara says:

So sad. I love this restaurant. I hope they relocate soon.

3. Gabi says:

Not losing too many years

4. Stacey says:

What happens to those of us who recently purchased the Groupon offered? Will it be valid another location?

5. Alethea says:

I know how greedy they are I had a cupcake business. Our customers LOVED having our unique product. All the cared about is the bottom line. By doubling our rent that we could not afford to stay.

• Abel Bonilla says:

I agree, we were at the coral square mall and because of raised rent, we too had to leave. Greed is what Simon means I’m sure

6. This is sad, I love this place… Great food and so much variety to choose from.
    I hope this place will open up somewhere else, maybe West Palm Beach or anywhere North of Palm Beach County.

7. Bruce says:

Very sad. Was my favorite restaurant in Boca and I’ve been to most. I hope they relocate in Boca or Delray and please let us know.

8. NOOOO!!!!!!! Stir Crazy is my kids’ favorite restaurant, and I love it because it is one of the few restaurants that my kids will happily eat a variety of veggies!!! They even have them cook their food without any oil! Please reopen soon somewhere else soon!!

9. Roberta says:

My family loved this resturaunt and would enjoy it twice a week. Fingers crossed you
    will open in another location in Boca. It’s a sad day for my family and friends!!!!!

10. i cant believe this!! they have the best pad Thai.. love their food.

11. Suzanne Samaroo says:

i cant believe this!! they have the best pad Thai.. love their food. Amazing service.. only reason i go to the mall

12. Eric says:

Simon Property are the worst.

13. Sandy says:

best Chilean sea bass ever!!

14. Eloina says:

What a sad news. My daughter and I love Stir Crazy’s. I can’t believe it. Big lost for the mall.

15. jimmy says:

I loved stir crazy, If i was them I would look into setting up shop in the strip mall across the street 🙂

16. Mara says:

Look at the pompano citi Centre. They could use a restaurant like that. We will miss you.

17. Mike says:

Might be a great place but rat & bug infested

18. Mandy says:

So sad. I am located in NY and my cousin is there it was “OUR” place to go. So sad we have to find a new place