Virtual Tech Offices Now Offered at Technology Business Incubator
Boca Raton, FL – Businesses can now enjoy the prestigious address of theResearch Park at Florida Atlantic University without the cost of leasing traditional office space. For technology startups, home based businesses, mobile workers, groups expanding into new markets, and international companies growing their global presence, a virtual tech office at theTechnology Business Incubator located at the Research Park brings immediate prestige at an extremely affordable rate.
The Research Park’s Virtual Office Space offers:
- Prestigious mailing address which can be used on business cards and letterhead
- Conference room and office space for meetings
- Internet access and connection to the Florida LambdaRail for high speed transmission
of large amounts of data
- Invitations to exclusive events including seminars on business planning, human resources, accounting, legal and intellectual property protection
- Hot desking for entrepreneurs who have the flexibility to share workspace and
have a more modest budget
“In response to strong demand, we have created a Virtual Office Space environment,” stated Andrew Duffell, President and CEO of the ResearchPark at Florida Atlantic University. “It’s an easy way at very little cost for a company to create and maintain a local presence and benefit from the numerous advantages the Research Park offers its tenants.”
Another offering the Technology Business Incubator has is a data center for businesses that want to locate their server off-site in a secure, dedicated room with 24-hour access, back-up batteries and a generator.