Published On: Wed, Nov 17th, 2010

InterFACE Network opens office in Boca Raton

BOCA RATON — InterFACE™ Network, a nationally recognized talent marketing company, marked the official opening of its new Florida regional headquarters with a recent ceremony.

Steve Bleier from the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce and Roman Vintfeld, chief executive officer of InterFACE™, cut the ribbon at the new 12,000 square foot office at 150 East Palmetto Park Road, Suite 175. The firm will employ about 50 people.

Roman Vintfeld, and other InterFACE executives were present to celebrate the firm’s third center. The national headquarters for InterFACE is in New Jersey and a New England center is in Connecticut.

Guests at InterFACE Boca Raton ribbon cutting event

Displaying No Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Tracey says:

I am very disappointed and angry with Interface. They are a complete scam and a money making operation only. They care nothing for their clients. If you sign with the boca raton office, they will give you a phone number and make you think that you can call if you have any questions. But that local (561) number is redirected to New Jersey where your call is answered by people who’s job is to keep transferring you around and putting you on hold until you give up. You will never get work, if they call you at all it is to tell you about a open casting call in which the entire county shows up to audition, and they didn’t have to pay Interface thousands of dollars to go there. Save your money, this is a complete hoax.

2. ModelGirl says:

I find it very comical that people complain about this company. although i did pay alot of money I am happy to see that the company is constantly promoting me. I have been to so many different companys and spent so much money and although i have spent money with interface i do see the effort. This industry Is a difficult one to enter and when i read these comments it hurts to see that people are directing models away from a company that is doing their job. I have only been with them for 6 months and i have already gotten called twice. So i disagree with the statement that was made by Tracey.

3. zaida says:

I agree with Tracey. They have hi pressure sales tactics and sold me on something that was not. They told me the had professional photographers experienced with toddlers and this was not the case. The photographer scarred her, the hairdresser didn’t do anything with her hair and when I tried to cancel it they kept trying to sell me on it. Photoshoots begin at 800 and this doesn’t include the marketing products.

4. Oscar says:

DO NOT GO THERE!!!
    These people are scam. After you give them money for the pictures you’ll never heard from them again.

5. LaVonna says:

I was suckered, hook line and sinker. This company sells pipe dreams. Shame on me because I am not usually manipulated so easily, but I believed in them. My hard earned money floated away like paper. The funny thing is that this lady was trying to warn us but I already paid for the photo shoot. Well I can say I have beautiful pictures of my son, because InterFace did absolutely nothing else for my child. If a scout representing this company comes your way RUN, complete liars, all of them!!!!

6. Betty says:

What is Wrong with InterFACE? They Sound Nice and They were Cheap they Told me to Pay $500 For the Photo shoot and I get to Start My Career they Will Give another Agency My Number and Call us.But I just want an Explination of Why They are So Bad?

7. glenna says:

im not sure about all these comments on interface i pray its not a scam cuz a i want this badly and b my parents have sprnt lots of money on it already

8. Gillebert says:

This is a total scam. They found us in The Falls shops and told us that same history about my daughter. From that date, we were receiving pressuring calls every other day of what important was the appointment. Then we realize by some friends it was an scam and we just decided not even going to the fake photo session that was going to cost us thousands of dollars!!! Someone should do something against them.

9. Robert says: