Boca Raton Historical Society uncorks its ninth annual ‘Bacchanal’
BOCA RATON — Let the revelry begin!
A weekend of great wine matched with delectable culinary delights will tempt savvy palates at the ninth annual Boca Bacchanal. Supporters are preparing to sip, savor and bid at world-class food and wine presentations.
Sponsored by the Boca Raton Historical Society along with partners Boca Raton Magazine, Boca Raton Resort & Club and Republic National Distributing Company, Boca Bacchanal runs from March 18-20 at various sites in the Boca Raton area. The Boca Raton Historical Society’s Historic Preservation and Heritage Education Programs will benefit.
VINTNER DINNERS — Friday, March 18 at 7 p.m.
Each Vintner Dinner features an acclaimed chef teamed with a renowned vintner served in a magnificent private setting. Visit the website for parings and venues. Tickets: $ 300
THE BACCHANAL & AUCTION – Saturday, March 19 at 6 p.m.
The elegant Boca Raton Resort & Club – Mizner Center is the perfect backdrop for a Champagne Taittinger reception, sumptuous dinner and silent and live auctions. Tickets are $250 per person or a table of 10 for $2,000. Spectacular surprises are store for revelers:
- Wine and dine with 12 exceptional chefs and vintners.
- Bid on an exciting collection of wine and exclusive retreats.
- Enter the drawing for one lucky table to win seating at the Champagne Table during the dinner and live auction with host, Clovis Taittinger.
- Celebrate and then “Rock your Bacchus” with music spinning into the wee hours.
- An exciting collection of wine and lifestyle lots await the highest bidder.
THE GRAND TASTING – Sunday, March 20 at Mizner Park Amphitheatre, from noon to 3 p.m. Stroll and savor the sumptuous specialties of 30 restaurants and sip 140 wines
Tickets for the Grand Tasting are $85 per person, $100 at the gate
For ticket information on all events visit www.bocabacchanal.com or call 561-395-6766 X 101.